Ready to make your next career move while making a difference? Join us at Adelante Mujeres, a non-profit organization committed to providing holistic education and empowerment opportunities to low income Latina women, their families, and their communities in and around Forest Grove, Oregon.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
**Please read the job description thoroughly and submit cover letter, resume, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are no longer accepting applications for the following positions:
- Early Childhood Education: Preschool Teacher, Preschool Assistant Teacher, Preschool Instructional Aide
- Development Associate
- Director of Microenterprise Programs
- Family Engagement Facilitator
- Director of Finance and Operations
- Chicas Youth Development Facilitator and Project Developer
- Chicas Youth Development Manager
- Chicas Youth Development Coordinator/Facilitator
We had many great candidates who applied! Please check back for more opportunities in the future! We also have a number of internship and volunteer opportunities available, check them out on our Volunteer Opportunities page.
Why work with Adelante Mujeres? Our organization was ranked the third Best Medium Sized Nonprofit to Work For in 2011 by Oregon Business Magazine.