Washington County Civic Leaders Project
The Washington County Civic Leaders Project, led by Adelante Mujeres in collaboration with Washington County, invites participants from communities of color and other underrepresented communities to complete a hands-on leadership training, equipping them to actively participate in the civic life of the county and engage in county decision making.
Training Topics Include:
Personal & Civil Rights
- Have an interest and/or experience in civic leadership
- Must be a resident of Washington County
- Must identify as a person of color other underrepresented community
- Commit to 5 sessions of training, homework and final celebration
2018 Session & Field Trip Dates:
- Saturday, January 20
- Saturday, February 3
- Saturday, February 10
- Tuesday, February 27 (evening)
- Saturday, February 24
Interested in being a change agent for your community?
Click HERE to complete the online application! Limited to 20 participants. No cost; sponsored by Washington County. Deadline to apply is December 19, 2017. For more info please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.